25 Aupuni Street, Suite 1502
Hilo, HI 96720
Phone: (808) 961-8277
Fax: (808) 961-8673
Relay Users: 711-961-8255
Kona Satellite Office (WHCC)74-5044 Ane Keohokālole Highway Building B, 2nd Floor
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Phone: (808) 323-4400
Fax: (808) 323-4403
Voter Registration Locations
Wikiwiki Applications for Voter Registration are available at the following locations around the island:
- Elections Division - Hilo. Hawai‘i County Building; 25 Aupuni St., Hilo, Ste. 1502.
- Elections Division - Kona. West Hawai‘i Civic Center; 74-5044 Ane Keohokālole Highway, Bldg. B., Kona.
- West Hawai‘i Council District Offices. West Hawai‘i Civic Center; 74-5044 Ane Keohokālole Highway, Bldg. A, Kona.
- Captain Cook Fire Station. 82-6120 Māmalahoa Highway.
- Honoka‘a Police Station. 45-3400 Mamane St., Honoka‘a.
- Kohala Police Station. 54-3900 Akoni Pule Highway, Kohala.
- Laupāhoehoe Police Station. 36-2283 Puualaea Homestead Rd., Laupāhoehoe.
- Na‘alehu Police Station. 95-5353 Māmalahoa Highway, Nā‘ālehu.
- Hawaiian Paradise Park Owner’s Assn. 15-1570 Maku‘u Drive.
- Pāhala Library. 96-3150 Pīkake St., Pāhala.
- Waikoloa Land Company. 150 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa.
- Waimea Instant Printing. 65-1206 Māmalahoa Highway, Waimea.
- OHA - Office of Hawaiian Affairs. Wailua Plaza CDE-, 399 Hualani St #20, Hilo
- OHA - Office of Hawaiian Affairs. 75-1000 Henry St #205, Kailua-Kona
- Hawai‘i State Office of Elections
- Hawai‘i State Campaign Spending Commission
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Honolulu City & County Elections Division
- Maui County Elections Division
- Kaua‘i County Elections Division
- Hawai‘i State Reapportionment Commission
For news of more events taking place in the Elections Division, please visit our Elections News Page.
Primary Election Day: Saturday, August 8, 2020.
General Election Day: Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Voter Registration Deadline
Primary Election Voter Registration Deadline: Thursday, July 9, 2020.
General Election Voter Registration Deadline: Tuesday, October 5, 2020.
Absentee Application Deadline
Primary Election Absentee Request Deadline: Saturday, August 1, 2020.
General Election Absentee Request Deadline: Tuesday, October 27, 2020.